Tuesday, July 26, 2011

PO Box

Ok fair warning, this is a rant and rave blog.....
I'm SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoyed!!!!! How does this make ANY sense?! I went to the post office to get a PO Box because I don't have a permanent address....Flight Attendant, shocking this would be the case right??
WELL you are required to have a permanent address that is consistent on at least 3 forms of government issued stuff i.e. car registration, driver's license, passport.
So if you have been MOVING consistently over the last few years, you think ANY of these match?! NO!
Secondly, WHY would I need a PO Box if I HAD a permanent address?!?!?!?!?!
Seriously I really wonder sometimes, and the lady at the post office looked at me and talked to me like I was the stupid one that didn't get it! Wow!!!!!
I'm doing some serious breathing techniques now! hahahaha, what an experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment