Sunday, July 24, 2011

PDX!!!!!

I'm finally in Portland, OR and starting to explore and LOVE it here! I went exploring all alone the first day, just put my walking shoes on and asked the hotel to point me in the direction of stuff. It was so fun! I really like it here! Rachel told me that I would just because of all the organic hippie food....I'm pretty sure she was dead on!!!! Half of my excitement has for sure been the incredible food!
Fresh salmon!!!! I think I will be eating ridic amounts of salmon here and then I'm gonna go to Alaska and catch my own!
The bridges are so cool here! This was one of the river tour boats.
Portland Saturday Market! Picture is worth a thousand words! haha, these people were singing opera, it was so bizarre and awesome! I had so much fun people watching yesterday!
Rachel knows her sister, send her to the best chocolate place in the world very first thing when she gets somewhere! Grandma, I'm bringing some back for you! Moonstruck Chocolates, folks, Moonstruck Chocolates!
Portland Saturday Market, got my favorite flower, help myself feel at home here :)
Class 7-11 buddies!!! Jen and Lauri! It was so good to hook up with them and know I wasn't alone in a big new place. We got to talk about our trips and find a place to live, good stuff!
More bridges, I lovity love them!
Again, the food is stellar here! This breakfast was to die for!!!!! And yes that is more salmon on top of my egg white scramlet! :)
Other great things also came with my move and new city! My divorce being final is one! And after over a year of singledom, there's a new man in my life :) I couldn't be happier about where my life is going and the incredible people and places that are a part of it!!! So incredibly blessed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment