Sunday, July 17, 2011

Minor disappearance!

I'm back, I leave on my IOE (first training trip) tomorrow! Milwaukee, Saskatoon Canada, and Cody Wyoming here I come!!! I'll get more pics from training posted and ready to roll while I'm on my layovers. If you have Skype, I'm making very good use of that as well right now to keep in touch while I'm out of the country.
Thanks for the prayers in my behalf while I was in training, it was for sure one of the most trying and incredible experiences I've ever had in my life! I will never forget and I will forever be grateful for the loving friends I now have because of this experience! We all pulled each other through some really rough horrible patches to get us all to our set of wings, and I am so excited for the experiences that I'm sure are on their way in Portland and across the world with all these people!

No comments:

Post a Comment