Saturday, February 25, 2012

Libby's Ballroom

So since I'm on call in Portland, I couldn't make it to Idaho to watch Libby kick butt live, but I did get to watch it on a live stream! Technology rocks my face off! Anyway, today I had some time to go back and find her performances in the stream that was saved. I'll list them by hours:minutes so you can find the approximate time that her performances were at.

Latin 2:58

Smooth 4:47

Swing 7:12 (which she totally loses her skirt in this one, wardrobe malfunctions are part of every performer's life, she handled it fabulously! And I laughed so hard I choked!)

Caberet 7:46 (she has a key role as the beauty that climbs the stairs and falls to her death in the middle, AWESOME!!!)


I'm so proud of you Bug!!! The link is below...

http://eisn.ezstream.com/play/index.cfm?fuseaction=embstay&id=2A1CD81A45&dsplvl=brd

No comments:

Post a Comment