Thursday, August 18, 2011

What a Day!!!

I reported to Portland this morning at 7:00 AM. Flew to San Francisco with a hour delay. We left from San Francisco almost an hour late, by this time I had figured out that this flight was my Check Ride (I.e. my testing flight to make sure I'm doing my job properly). We end up with a maintenance delay in Phoenix, which turned into a sand storm delay! On top of all this I'm supposed to leave on a trip tomorow morning for my testing on a new aircraft!

So basically I end up sitting in Phoenix for well over six hours. They will be putting me in a hotel in San Francisco tonight because I ran out of hours to work today. I fly back to Portland tomorrow and I'll catch up to my other trip on Saturday morning! What a crazy crazy adventure!!!!!

I just want to make it through this to get down to San Diego to see Rick this weekend!

Life of a FA!


No comments:

Post a Comment